Skip to content
- Finance update
- Milwalky Taco dinner 4/4 at 6:30 PM
- $50 per person. Money can be dropped off at store
- Big Brew 5/7 at Perfect Brewing 8am
- Plan to fill a barrel of a hefe. Omega will provide lacto and yeast, BSG will provide malt/hops for free.
- Will provide an alternate IPA recipe for those not interested in brewing the hefe or AHA recommended recipes for Big Brew
- Sign up with the Perfect Brewing to confirm participation
- Few Spirits is selling barrels. Good opportunity for members to take advantage of getting a 5 or 15 gal barrel for a reasonable price. Contact Few for more info.
- Lake Co fair will be hosting a homebrew contest. Looking for club members to volunteer. Details will be shared once Lake Co schedules the event.
- Website – thanks to club members volunteering to update the website via wordpress.
- $60 per year hosting fee – all voted yes
- Saison experiment – If you participated your beer is hitting a “good” age. It would be great to bring these beers to the next meeting!
- Next smash beer to be an IPA using same grain/yeast and trying different hops. Look to coordinate June/July, more details to come.
- Tasting table next month next month. If you want to have your beer “judged” by peers please be on the lookout for a sign up email request from the club in 1-2 weeks.
- We’ll start with two members for each meeting that can bring beer to be judged. Selection will be 1st come 1 serve.
- Anyone interested in BJCP certification should respond to email and offer up to judge.
- BJCP certification – any members interested in this program should email the club. Some members have already started a study group, which would be great for future prospective judges!